Product Code : 178
Brand Name : Talixlen-5 Tablet
Uses For Trioxsalen
- Trioxsalen Belongs To The Group Of Medicines Called Psoralens. It Is Used Along With Ultraviolet Light (Found In Sunlight And Some Special Lamps) In A Treatment Called Psoralen Plus Ultraviolet Light A (Puva) To Treat Vitiligo, A Disease In Which Skin Color Is Lost. Trioxsalen May Also Be Used For Other Conditions As Determined By Your Doctor.
- Trioxsalen Was Available Only With Your Doctor'S Prescription.
- Trioxsalen Was Discontinued By The Manufacturer In December 2002.
Once A Medicine Has Been Approved For Marketing For A Certain Use, Experience May Show That It Is Also Useful For Other Medical Problems. Although This Use Is Not Included In Product Labeling, Trioxsalen Is Used In Certain Patients With The Following Medical Condition:
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India